The Village Water Filter (VF100) is perfect for your home because it is simple to use, has a fast flow rate, and always provides clean and safe water.
It features a 0.1-micron absolute water filter which eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts and viruses. It doesn’t require replacement parts, electricity, or chemicals. Just connect it to a plastic bucket, bottle or water spigot and you are able to have clean water right away!
It’s official! The VF100 is certified by WHO as exceeding their standards for targeted protection to provide clean and safe water in the home. Check out the full linked RSB
and BCS Lab
- Always Safe Water: 0.1 Micron absolute water filter. It eliminates bacteria, protozoa, and cysts to 99.99999% (Log 7) potable water. The removal of bacteria and protozoa is at a higher “log” rate than EPA standard. And it removes 99.1% (Log 2) of viruses.
- Simple To Use: No chemicals, no construction. Use any plastic bucket, plastic bottle, or spigot with threading. No replacement parts. All-in-one kit.
- Long Lasting: With proper maintenance, it can last many years for an entire family.
- For Disaster Relief: The highest rated filter against 34 others in the category by CAWST, HIF, and others in the field.
- Saves Time: Fast flowrate for clean and safe water
- Saves Money: Fewer trips to the Clinic; Fewer missed days of work or school
- Saves Health: No more stomach ache and diarrhea; Nutrition Value of Food increases by 40%
- Saves Education: Children’s health is improved and fewer days of school are missed